Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, January 18, 2008

I survived!!!

Well, I had my outpatient surgery today, and it went well. The doctor found a lot of endometriosis and was successful in removing it. Thank the Lord, I should be fully recovered and better than I was before within the next few weeks. Look out for baby next, because the endometriosis will start to grow back in 6 months or so if I don't get pregnant. That'll be a good blog post...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I am glad you are healing up well. When you get around to it you simply must have a girl so her favorite Aunt can buy her princessy things. Tell Steve I said so.

Sat Jan 19, 03:30:00 PM 2008  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Yeah, that is what we're aiming for. I will be open to any and all baby name ideas anyone has... Steve suggested Jasmine a while back, hehehe...

Sat Jan 19, 06:00:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Hell, yeah! Steve is awesome! You should name your baby girl Jasmine! We need more Jasmines in the family.

Tue Jan 22, 09:45:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home