Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Knee Bender

Well as some of you heard I survived knee surgery. They gave me a choice between spinal block or anethesia, I chose anethesia remembering one of Caitlin's spinal taps that went wrong. Anethesia and I didn't agree, I puked my guts out (I hadn't had anything since midnight besides a couple crackers they gave me after the surgery) but I still mangaged to get stuff up. We then had to wait at Walgreens for my medicine (I left them a little package in there trash out side). Getting me up the stairs to our house would be hilarious to anyone watching. When I do leave next they may have to drive up to the back deck to get me out. They brought me this knee bender machine, it makes you bend your knee whether you want to or not. It actually wasn't to bad, tollerable and it will make me heal better I'm all for it. I am doing much better today but I've had to use some muscles I don't normally so they are a little sore. A little ice and some codine and I will be just fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Hopefully no more knee problems for you then! Glad everything went well...

Sat Dec 01, 08:32:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home