Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, July 10, 2005

What Happened to My Princess?

A few years ago when I found out I was going to have a baby girl I was ecstatic. Visions of little pink dresses, baby dolls and tea parties danced through my head. Now, at 2 1/2 years old Lea Anna still loves pink dresses and dolls. She also loves digging in the dirt in her little pink dresses, and her baby dolls have suffered multiple traumas from being hurled to the ground along with other forms of general abuse. Burps are funny and farts are even more hilarious to her. Bugs are cool. Rocks and sticks are even cooler. I still have my little princess but she is the roughest, toughest, meanest thing I ever encountered. Oh yea, and she knows several synonyms for poop. "Turd" is her current favorite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Well, Lisa, at least she looks like a sweet little princess ; )

Anyway, she came from heathen stock. It's not her fault. We were the meanest (especially me, I know), dirtiest, roughest little girls around. LeaAnna's delicate and dainty compared to the way we were!

Sun Jul 10, 04:37:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home