Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, June 17, 2005

Heritage Chart (so far)



I have been working off and on compiling the genealogical data that I got from Grandma with other stuff I've found on the Internet. I still haven't called Buffalo like I've been meaning to, but hopefully I'll do that within the next month or two so we can fill in the blanks on Dad's side. I have way more info on Grandma's family that I probably won't get to enter for another couple of months. It goes all the way back to Scotland in the 1700's!

While a little more information is in my files than what you can see on this chart, I need to make sure I've got everyone's correct birthdays (month, day, year) and birthplace. Also, it'd be good for future reference to have the same info about their dads, even if it's an ex. Don't worry - if it's an ex we can easily disappear him off the chart!

I've entered some of the kids' names and birthdays, though you can't see them in this view. If everyone could each post or send me your kids' full names, birthdates and birthplaces, I'll enter them in. The same goes for their dads. And if you have knowledge of more info on ancestors than what you see here, please pass it along so I can add it.

BTW, I started packing up for our move yesterday and ran across some old photos that Grandma had given me of Grandpa and his family. There are some really cool old-timey shots of them in Manhattan Beach. I have a scanner now (yay!), so I will be scanning these in and posting them over the next few weeks. What's really cool is that when Grandma gave them to me we went through and she identified everyone in the pictures and we wrote it on the back. If we hadn't done that I don't think you'd be able to recognize anyone but Grandpa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home