Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, March 05, 2007

"For the first time, I feel so...Wicked."

I saw the musical WICKED yesturday!!! (It's about the witches of Oz!) It was showing at the Pantages in Hollywood!

It was soooooo AWESOME!!!


I entered the ticket lottery with my friend Mike, so we could win cheap Orchestra seat tickets and we ended up getting some!!! We go tickets for the VERY FRONT ROW for only $25 a pop, an normally seats like that are in the $100s, so we were REALLY F***IN' LUCKY!!!


That was also my first time EVER seeing a musical on stage...and it was GREAT!!!

I want it on DVD, SO BAD!!!!!

After the show, me and Mike hung around near the stage entrance/exit outside and got to meet some of the cast! I met and got autographs from Megan Hilty (Glinda the Good), Eden Espinosa (Elphaba, Witch of the West), Kristoffer Cusick (Fiyero-Elphaba and Glinda's boyfriend...guy...It makes sense in the story, trust me), Jenna Leigh Green (Nessarose-Elphaba's sister, Witch of the East). YAY!!!!!


I'm gonna enter the lottery and try to see it again! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, $25 for front row seats? You really did score. I know I shouldn't go by the pictures only, but it looks like it was an awesome show.
I saw 42nd Street (at the Shubert?) - a pretty good show, way back when I was 16 and it cost about the same price, but we were so high up in the balcony that we had to use a pair of binoculars to get a decent view.

Mon Mar 05, 05:12:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home