Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, June 12, 2009

Somebody Post Something Already!

I guess everyone is busy on Facebook, but I kinda like the format of this blog. I like to read what everyone is doing. Anyway, the big news for me is that it is both Ruben's Birthday today and the day I graduate. I am glad that I finally made it. Jazzmin's gonna post pictures, I think on Facebook, so watch for those. The other thing is that I am getting ready to make travel plans to come out there (Georgia/Tennessee) I probably want to do that before too long, because I saw cheap airfares on Expedia and they might be gone soon. BTW- I just got $100 to spend on my clothes and the graduation party. Apparently a guy from the city of Torrance nicked Luis' car and he got $1,200. Imagine that! for just a scratch! Well, today I am excited and I have to hurry up and get ready once Adrian is outta the shower- I forgot to get a gift bag for Ruben's gift. Bye for now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Jonna's right...I like going to one place and seeing all our stuff and I have been bad about posting.

It's not because I'm on Facebook, either, because I barely keep up with that. If I post to anything it's Twitter. Somehow, I can always find time for that because it's limited to 140 characters : )

Anyway, Jonna: congratulations on your graduation. I know you've worked a long time toward it.

Please post pictures of Ruben. I think the last time I saw him he was like 9 or 10.

Fri Jun 12, 12:00:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congradulations Sis! Tell Reuben that his favorite Aunt said Happy Borthday! I'm not all that big on Facebook myself. Especially since it keeps trying to convince me that one of my friends have a secret crush on me. I ain't THAT Southern. So does your TN trip include one to Nashville/Greenbrier? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAZE! Pretty Please?

Fri Jun 12, 03:33:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Yeah... I too miss our Blogger. I will post if y'all post! >_<

I'll definitely post pics of the graduation... I just gotta find what Hector did with my USB cord. 0_0

Fri Jun 12, 11:12:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hector is probably using it as a fashion accessory. Tell him I said that.

Hey, why isn't he on the blog? I can set him up if he'd actually post once in a while. Ruben, too.

Sat Jun 13, 04:08:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

I think the boys are missing because their brains have been sucked out by World of Warcraft. maybe we should send them all to a twelve step program.

Sat Jun 13, 05:55:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Teresa said...

Good idea, Lisa. WoW is fun until it eats up your whole life. It might sound funny to say you're addicted to a video game, but if you are it's just like anything else people use to escape real life.

Anyway, it IS a real addiction. Read some of the stuff on this site and you'll see: WoW Detox

Someone send Hector and Adrian there, please.

Sat Jun 13, 07:24:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Jonna said...

Wow, how did you find that sight?

Sat Jun 13, 10:28:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Teresa said...

I was going to type in just "World of Warcraft addiction" when I got to Google. When I started typing all that auto-suggest stuff popped up that shows you what others have searched for. Try it.

So, apparently WoW addiction has been a big problem for others because there were several search phrases...the one I picked was "World of Warcraft addiction help." And all this stuff came up.

Sat Jun 13, 10:36:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home