Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hey, What's That Little "Bot A Blog" Button Subscribe Thingie For?

Yeah, that one down there below the left-hand sidebar links. Gee, I dunno - why don't ya click on it enter your e-mail address and find out?

(Lisa, you don't have to subscribe - I used your e-mail address as the guinea pig since I'd already subscribed by virtue of the fact that I set it up.)

I'm disappointed Bot-A-Blog wouldn't work. Not sure why, but it may have something to do with the fact that the company that bought it out runs a blogging site and they don't like the competition from Blogger. Bummer, 'cause I liked their cute little button.

This is not a pure e-mail notification because I believe they'll e-mail you once a day whether there are updates or not. But we'll try it out. Y'all let me know how it works for you and we'll ditch it if it disappoints. But I'm hopeful : ) It's provided by Bloglet - how cute is that?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I clicked. Now if I can just get the freaking thing to work!

Thu Nov 17, 04:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

It worked! One more toy for me to play with :)

Fri Nov 18, 05:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yay for us! Geek points for me ; )

(The geek points are not so much for the solution, which isn't really all that high-tech, but for the things I tried that would not work, like creating a separate RSS feed, etc.)

Fri Nov 18, 06:19:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home