Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Trying to get back to reality

Well Janet and I had a great cruise, I made sure she didn't get into any trouble. The ship was so huge it took a while to find things. One morning a blind lady asked us for help getting to the dining room....we did get there eventually. I got a tan and a tatoo (air brushed). We both tried new things, I didn't try the escargot (snails yuk). I did try quail, strawberry soup and few other things. I wish I had someone come in my house twice a day and clean, make my bed and leave cute towel animals. I did go to a towel animal thing and bought a book on it so if you visit you may find towel animals on your bed.
They newest thing in my life is my new business. I am selling stamps and accessories and making crafts. I hope this business goes well and I don't buy too much. I am real excited and they have alot of help getting organized (which goes against my nature) and great gift ideas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Welcome back. I'm glad you all had fun. How was the quail? I don't blame you for not trying the escargot. A snail is a snail no matter how you cook it or what you call it, and is absolutely disgusting. Daniel can back me up on this. He tried to eat a slug when he was two but wasn't too thrilled with the taste.
Congratulations on your new business Ms. Entrepreneur. So are you having a store front, or will it be web or home based? When is the grand opening? Lea Anna will be a customer for life if you include any pink fluffy things in your inventory. Maybe even if you don't (she still calls all her baby dolls "Aunt Suzie")

Sun Nov 13, 04:57:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Jonna said...

You have to send me a link about your new business. It sounds interesting. BTW I am glad to know that you has fun on your trip

Mon Nov 14, 01:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

I'm with Lisa - a snail's a snail, however you wanna slice it. Ew. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying new foods, but I see no reason to eat anything that leaves slime trails.

Tue Nov 15, 04:46:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home