Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hi everyone

Well, first of all I apologize for getting out of touch with everyone. It seems my computer quit working for quite a while, and I didn't have access to a phone.Not much is going on. I go back to school the 12th of February, I think.When I will graduate I don't know. This is supposed to be my last class. Anyway, it is nice to be able to access the blog again. I have to go back and look at the past postings now.I hope everyone had a nice christmas and new year. We did.Even though we didn't have a stove to cook on(we since got a new one but they didn't deliver it until after Christmas)Marisela got a sewing machine and a Hannah Montana Cd, which she screamed when she opened.I just gave the boys gift cards, which now they are using to buy a new mouse for their computer.The boys are doing the same in school.(not very well), but I remain optimistic because I feel like once their education is in their own hands, they will like it a whole lot better. Even if they have to go through Adult school like I did, I know they will make it. Wow, Hector is already turning 15 next month! I am starting to feel old.What else? Mom is sick right now. She has an abscess in her mouth, and it is causing her fever and extreme discomfort. She has an appointment Thursday to see the doctor. Which reminds me, I had better check on her. Take care everyone!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Thursday?! Mom has an abcess, fever and is likely in extreme pain (discofort my butt - those things HURT)and that's the best they can do? Tell Mom I said her doctor/dentist/whatever bites the big one for not squeezing her in sooner as an emergency patient.
I'm going to make good on my threat to send Hector and Ruben pictures of the trailer park residence. I just want them to know what their future holds for them if they don't graduate. Too bad I never took pictures of Casandra crack addict before they evicted her. That would scare the daylights out of them.
I'm glad you are back online. Give Mom and everyone my best.

Sun Jan 14, 07:58:00 PM 2007  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

Aw, just let them come spend the day with me in Ruby Tuesday corporate restaurant hell. All it would take is one bad table of rude non-tippers to show them what kind of a job they can get without a high school diploma or college degree. Actually, they would pee their pants if they knew I only make $2.13 an hour, and the rest of my pay depends on the kindness of strangers.

Mon Jan 15, 01:36:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Like I told Ryan about graduating, you don't you can flip burgers for $5.15 an hour,smell like grease, burn your self(it will happen at least once, stand on your feet all day and deal with irate customers because their order is wrong. Or you can graduate learn a trade, join the service or go to college and make a decent salary. Any decent jobs they will always choose the one that has graduated because they made the effort.
I hope Mom gets her tooth took care of. Charles had the same problem, he went back and forth between dentist and oral surgeon a few times before they decided what was wrong. They didn't work him in they just gave him alot of drugs.

Sun Jan 21, 03:49:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home