Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

whew

yeah ok so i gave up on the whole blogger thing. nobody said to sign in with your old account... thanks for the big tip. iraq's been sucking worse than usual lately due to the weather... it's been rainy, foggy, and muddy for the past few days. it's finally starting to warm up, but since my boots are still wet and muddy, my toes is froze. i'll be heading home in less than two weeks for my r&r leave, and i am sooooooo excited. we don't have a ton of money to throw around, but we've already set aside $1000 to spend while i'm home. i'm thinking maybe a day at the spa, followed by a carriage ride back to the hotel (sippin on moet of course). and it's gotta be four stars or better. after that, we'll just go on a lot of married folks dates. lots of eating out... probably gonna undo a lot of the work both of us have done on our bodies, but i gives a damn. i'm gonna have fun. holla back

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Nobody said not to sign in with your old account either, smart butt. Glad you made it over.

I'm glad you'll be getting leave soon and giving your boots a rest. Hope they will route you through Hartsfield so we can see you for a few minutes before you & Liubinka start making up for lost time. Keep us posted.

Wed Jan 10, 04:31:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

You know, I didn't know you HAD to sign in with your old account first...

I just saw the option and figured, "SCREW THE UPDATED BLOG!" and signed in...then my g-mail thing popped up.

I didn't know everybody had to do it, otherwise I'd have said something.

So yeah, it took me awhile to figure the darned thing out, too.

Wed Jan 10, 08:57:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Dave said...

POGOSTICKIN BWAHAHAHAHA

Sat Jan 13, 01:17:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home