Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to All

We had a visit from Santa (my nephew-in-law Robert in a very good costume) tonight. Lea Anna was scared at first, and buried her head under a blanket until he pulled out a present for her. She sure hopped up on his lap awfully quick then! I suppose little Miss Priss is finally over her Santa phobia. He also chatted with Daniel and told him "You were on my naughty list a few times". I could barely keep myself from falling down laughing. Daniel still got a present though, as He was "not on the naughty list tonight". So anyway, the kids promised they would be in bed at 8:30 so he can come back and deliver the rest of the presents and that they would leave milk & cookies for Santa and some food for his reindeer. I have plenty of milk, but I really don't feel like baking cookies right now. Perhaps I can interest them in a batch of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers or some cappuccino jelly bellies?

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home