Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Holidaze '06

My Christmas has got off to a great start. Adrian arrived late Tuesday and his checked luggage didn't make the trip with him so the poor guy didn't get to change his clothes until last night. We picked up Gary's daughter Mandy last night as a suprise to him. I'm sure he was wondering what took us so long to run to "Krogers". Boy was he shocked when he saw her walking past our patio! To bad She's only staying until Sunday. We are just waiting for Jazzmin to arrive Tuesday and everything will be perfect.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Glad Adrian's clothes finally caught up with him. It's not like he could borrow anything that would fit!

So by your "itty bitty car" post that said if you come Jazzy will have to squish in the back, I take it that the gout victim will not be making the journey?

Sat Dec 16, 06:51:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

No, he's weasling out. Plan "A" was to just rent a minivan for the trip, but my car needs tires and an oil change so that's out. I could have Lea Anna bug him until he agrees to come (I know he'd have fun as soon as he got there - he always does) but since we're pressed for space I'm not going to push him.

Sat Dec 16, 08:35:00 AM 2006  
Blogger AuntieJanet said...

Lonnie is coming, so he wouldn't be the only guy.

Sat Dec 16, 02:57:00 PM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

If you hadn't posted those pics of Gary, I wouldn't believe he exsists, since I've never met him. He's as skilled as Charles at escaping family gatherings. Can't say we're not weird, but at least we're fun.

Sat Dec 16, 07:26:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

I beg to differ. We're not wierd, we're eccentric!

Sun Dec 17, 07:35:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

I think you're both right. We are weird and eccentric, but only a little. And in a good way : )

Sun Dec 17, 09:32:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home