Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lea Anna's Letter to Santa (as dictated to Mom)

I thought this was cute:

Dear Santa,
Can I please have a toy for Christmas? Can I have a very big toy? Can I have a big Hop and Bounce ball, the ones without a handle that you throw and play catch with? I also want a Care Bear watch. I would like my big ball to be pink. I want a new broom to play dump truck with, with all the colors in the world on it and a broom with just one color to sweep with. Oh - and those animal flashlights that they have at Dollar General. Can I have a suitcase with hearts on it?

Love,
Lea Anna

The only thing on her list that has me stumped is how she plans to play dump truck with a broom, but of course it makes perfect sense to her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Atleast her expectations aren't high!!!

Fri Dec 08, 01:13:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home