Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, November 18, 2006

DDR is Dorky Fun!



I went with Brian and the kids to Dave & Buster's last night and had a good time (almost) kicking his butt at air hockey and "dancing" with younger daughter Michelle on DDR. We had to wait a while for a total DDR freak to give up the game so we could play. This guy was such a maniac - he was playing at some expert level that made him sweat profusely and required him to move so fast it looked more like he was having seizures than dancing. When it became apparent to him that Michelle and I were about to go down in flames, he was right there - ready to shove us off and hop on again.

I bet Amanda, Liubinka and David are sad that the Austin D&B didn't have DDR so that I could publicly humiliate them, too ; )

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Sis, they have a Dave & Busters with a DDR at Opryland. Come on down and I'll play too - maybe it has a remedial level I can keep up with!

Sat Nov 18, 06:31:00 PM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I am sooo sad we couldn't DDR...I totally would have won, and would have looked just as retarded doing it!

Mon Nov 20, 10:11:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hmmm...that sounds like a little smack-talking to me, missy!

I have the game and the dance pad. I even have David's Nintendo. I'm missing a critical part (I forget which one - Adrian knows), but if we can get that situation straight we can be DDR fools at our next gathering and you can just try to be the DDR queen!

Tue Nov 21, 02:43:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home