Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, November 17, 2006

Job Corpse early thanksgivin

Yesterday Job corp had its annual Turkey slaughtering dinner!
but for the most part it sucked. All of the side dishes were things way too weird for my taste, and knowing what the chicken sandwiches cause (evil gass and/or eviler diarrhea) I felt compeled not to touch the turkey. I ended up eating a couple rolls (which were huge) but they did have some kick ass cheesecake for desert and I loves me some cheesecake! I also thought I'd post a link with a TURDucken recipie for all those who have yet to start their birds yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXiMqRwdmWU

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I see the Job Corps Thanksgiving is still mediocre. I don't remember the turkey being all that bad though, maybe just a touch dry. You got to give them credit for trying. If they keep it up, maybe in another 20 years you might be able to actually eat it!

Fri Nov 17, 03:45:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I didn't go...

I don't fancy sitting in a crowded-as-balls cafeteria eating dry-as-hell turkey, then sh***ing my guts out...

Sun Nov 19, 12:17:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home