Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This is Halloween! HaLlOwEeN! HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween night was SO AWESOME!

Here are some pictures of me and my friends in our costumes!!!
-----------

ME=Mummy


Emerald=Evil Nurse
Harvey=Hobo Clown
Mike=Vampire



Nez=Octo-Attack Victim
(That's a purple tentacle wrapped around her
and, though you can't see them, she has tentacle
strangulation marks on her neck!)



Vershawn=Romanti-Goth
(aka We just dressed her up!)



Shacy=Gothic Opera Diva
(I don't know the guy... She just wanted to get
a picture with him 'cause their costumes matched!)



Will=Western Sherrif



Doogie=Shaun of the Dead
Abey=Green Ghoul




We saw A LOT of awesome costumes that night! (Of course, the BEST ones mostly belonged to the Drag Queens...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I like the costumes - especially your mummy. It shows a lot of creativity, particularly in light of your tight job corp budget.

Fri Nov 03, 03:52:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

I made my costume out of Job Corps sheets!

I even dyed it using the coffee and tea packs from the Job Corps cafeteria!

Even my arm warmers were made from a pair of socks that I got on a Job Corps clothing voucher!

The only thing I paid for was the wife=beater top!
(Everything else, I had already owned.)

JOB CORPS PRETTY MUCH DONATED MY COSTUME!!!

Fri Nov 03, 09:56:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Oh... I also paid for the cheese cloth, but it only cost me a little over $4 (.99 per yard and I got 4!) at Jo Ann's.

Fri Nov 03, 09:58:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Jazzy, you are so crafty. And a true Bargain Queen like your Auntie ; )

Fri Nov 03, 10:27:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home