Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Birtday To Me!!!!


Yes today was my 19th birthday. LOL! I had such a good day, and got some great presents. Okay let me start with me people you don't know. Chelsea, the lady me and the kids are staying with, she made me dinner and baked a strawberry cake. She is a great cook. My friend Nikkia Did my hair and gave me $10. My mother bought me a massaging back rest. My Husband bought me flowers and Godiva chocolatiers. No, I did not share, I eat them all by my self! Teresa got me 2 games for my Nintendo DS that Amanda got me. I am the luckiest girl on earth. I got the worlds greatest husband and with him inherited the world best in-laws. And a sister I can get along with. I can't wait till I get to meet the rest of the family!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

yay i'm number one... we'll make up for everything you didn't get on christmas. love you and hope everything went your way yesterday. talk to you later.

Thu Oct 26, 06:14:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

I was hoping you'd get cake : )

Thu Oct 26, 07:14:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Luby. Godiva chocolates - yes you sure do rate!

Thu Oct 26, 04:12:00 PM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday!!!

Fri Oct 27, 07:09:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home