Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, October 13, 2006

A Camping We Will Go

Cumberland Mountain State Park was filled up so we went to http://www.deerrunrvresort.com/
It was absolutley gorgeous, even if the bathrooms were a kajillion miles away from the campsite so we ended up driving there most of the time.


Everyone stay off the sidewalk, look who's driving now!


Ms. Suzanne


I told ya it was a long walk to the bathrooms. At least it was pretty.


My rug rats

5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Nice pix - thanks for sharing!

Sat Oct 14, 03:02:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

P.S. - I forgot to mention - Bless you Suzanne for the use of your campstove, tents, and all the other goodies without which would have made for a miserable trip on our end. And for showign us how to play Mexican Train. Gary & I are hooked, so I had to run out and by a set of dominoes yesterday.

Sun Oct 15, 01:39:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

AWE! I miss doing nifty stuff, like camping!

Even if the bathrooms were a mile away, It'd have still been fun...

Maybe I'll camp in my friend's backyard...

Mon Oct 16, 01:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

"AWE! I miss doing nifty stuff, like camping!"

Well, you could move out here after you graduate. There's a few things that suck about the South, but it does have plenty of benefits. The number of campsites within driving distance is one of them.

Tue Oct 17, 03:43:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Not to mention a mulititude of wooded areas where Jazzmin could conduct her pagan rituals : O

Sat Oct 21, 07:39:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home