Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, October 07, 2006

David Heads to the Big Sandbox - Liubinka's in the House

David took off yesterday - once Dick Cheney and his entourage were out of the way - headed for a year of deployment somewhere in Iraq. We don't have an address for him yet, but either Liubinka or I will send it around when we do.

I've asked Liubinka to post David updates here and to let us know how she and the kids are doing. Hopefully she will not be shy about it, because I'd hate for all of us to have to gang up on her and nag her to the point of exasperation ; )

Welcome to the blog, Liubinka!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

God speed David!

Oh joy, oh joy! Another long winded politician visiting. Yep, I surely do love them all, yes I do - especially under the wheels of a freight train.

Welcome Liubinka! Tell David that if he does not behave and keep in touch with us, we'll tell you all the rotten and embarrasing things he's ever done in his life :D

Thu Oct 05, 05:57:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Mrs. Luby said...

Thanks for the invite Grandma "T"

I'm not very computer literate but I'm going to try my best to keep everyone up dated. I did something wrong when Teresa sent my invitation and I can only leave comments right now. BUT...........

My baby "David to everyone else" called this morning a 0530 central time to tell me he made it into Kawait the day before.

He did not call that night for two reasons one it was after 0100 in the morning here and two the airport lost his bag. Yes out of all people why his. So he spent the whole night looking for it and most of this morning. We only got to talk for about 10 mins, that is all he had on his first calling card. So we really just said a lot of I love yous.

He will be heading into Iraq sometime next week. Cant tell you much more then that. He is still not sure what camp he will be at.

He seems to be in very high spirits but still misses everyone. And he said he can't wait to start getting some sticky chews. I think that is how it is spelt.

Well hopefully tomorrow I can post on this thing. And I hope I get better at this too.

Fri Oct 06, 04:30:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home