Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm Dover Bound

Guess where I'll be this weekend?
http://www.nascar.com/races/tracks/dov/index.html#
There is some unwritten law that if you live in the south you must attend at least one Nascar race during your lifetime, and since my work sponsors a car Sunday I'll be working our hospitality booth and blessing Nascar fans with my awesome yet humble personality. And of course attending the race afterwards. I've never been to Delaware before. Sounds to me like no better time to visit than the present - room, board, and cable TV included. Woo Hoo!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Nifty... Will the little terrorists be accompanying you?

Mon Sep 25, 11:21:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

No, it was Me! Me! Just Me!

Mon Sep 25, 12:42:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

I'm picking up an enthusiastic tone here.

Tue Sep 26, 05:28:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

What, Moi? Enthusiastic about a weekend away? Heck Yeah! There wasn't a lot to do around town (they do tend to put race tracks in the middle of nowhere) but we still managed to keep ourselves occupied and had a blast. We also had dinner on South Street in Philly Sunday night. I'll post pictures later, if I can ever get off my butt and get the film developed.

Wed Sep 27, 02:13:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home