Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Libia Tolomei Letteriello

Libia Tolomei LetterielloLibby hasn't had any fluids for several days now. They are giving her a lot of morphine to try to keep her comfortable, so she really isn't awake/aware now. The family has been with her around the clock.

15 August 2006 - Update:
Libby passed away quietly shortly before midnight last night. I will post details of funeral arrangements here as soon as I have them.

A "Choo Choo Pie" web site that includes a Grandma Libby memorial section is now online. Libby made a few recordings that are posted there, and there is a place that you can post a story or comment about Libby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

wow... she did so much... I wish I had a better memory of her, 'cause I was so little...

She never got to see my really cool hair...

Wed Aug 16, 09:56:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Laurenposted funeral information on Grandma Libby's website, under the "post comments" section.

Fri Aug 18, 04:32:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

It's a little hard to find. Click here to go to the message board for Libby.

Lisa, you summed it up so well in the comment you left there.

I was fortunate enough to speak to Libby, just for a second, a few days before she passed away. She remembered me. I am quite sure she remembered all of us. How fortunate we were to have had her.

Fri Aug 18, 05:19:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home