Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, July 14, 2006

Go Lisa - It's Your Birfday!

Happy birthday to Lisa, a.k.a. Three of Six. Born on this day just a little over 29 years ago, Lisa was the classic middle child. Quiet, thoughtful, obedient...for a while!

The birthday book says people born on July 14th are fascinating, convincing and seductive. It goes on to say that what confidence they don't gain by a forthright, trustworthy image they magically induce through an unassuming charm. Sounds like a great skill set to me, Leese ; )

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

What, you mean I'm not obedient now? Blasphemy! Thanks Sis. I did have a good one. Adrian babysat while Gary took me out for dinner. Somehow his free babysitting still ended up costing me 20 bucks for pizza. It was still worth it.

Sat Jul 15, 04:32:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, MOM!!! I tried to call, but you weren't home and my phone kept diein' out.

But, not only were you born on July 14th, so was Princess Victoria of Sweden (1977).

July 14th is (or, was) also Bastille day in France!

<3 Jazzy

Sat Jul 15, 09:06:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home