Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lisa's Crew

Time to stock the refrigerator - Adrian gets to come home for summer vacation! Yay! I won't know the exact dates until tomorrow, but it's likely at the end of the week. Jazz didn't ask for them to fly her home in time, 'cause she thought they only paid for minors so she will have to stay in CA :(
Nothing else new is going on. The pool was closed today without notice or explanation so the kids were bummed. The water was looking a bit green, so I imagine that's why but I am still majorly irked. First of all, if you perform regular testing and maintenance the water will not get gross. Second of all, how about at least hanging a closed sign on the gate so I won't stand there forever like an idiot trying to "unstick" the freaking gate? So anyway, just to sooth their troubled souls it cost me a dollar toy at Target and a trip to Taco Bell. I got off easy. Lea Anna was trying so hard to drag me to the mall.
I have to find a new place to stash the goodies. Lea Anna can now reach most of the shelves in the pantry. She has already had four brownies today, not to mention how many I've intercepted before she crammed them in her mouth. She must have a hollow leg, or a hole in her belly button.
Two more weeks and Daniel gets his cast off. We'll both be glad, but especially Daniel. It's hard to feel manly when your mommy has to button & unbutton your jeans for you every time you go pee. He's accidentally whopped me with it a few times. Ouch!

5 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

HA HA!!! You're daughter's turning into a MALL RAT!!!

I'm really gonna miss you all this summer... Don't worry though... I've found ways to ease the pain!

Sun Jun 25, 07:41:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, I think She somehow inherited the dominate strain of the mall gene from you.

Mon Jun 26, 03:21:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did he "whop" you with his cast or his... anyway, glad to hear somebody's getting a vacation... i just finished day 5 of my extra duty. woke up at 5:00 am, started work at 6:30, and finished at 10:15 pm. gotta go to bed now bye.

Mon Jun 26, 08:40:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

David, David, David...just got to be the wise guy, eh?

Tue Jun 27, 03:37:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

If it makes you feel any better, my mall rat gene has died out...

Wed Jun 28, 11:03:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home