Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Fun on the Redneck Riviera

We drove down to see Suzanne and pick Daniel up this weekend and everyone had a blast. Besides having the perfect excuse to see my Sis and her family again, I also got to try the four wheeler (I may drive like an old lady but I didn't crash) and we went out on the lake and I got my first ride on the innertube. My arms finally stopped aching today, which is a good thing since I am out of ibuprofen. It was worth it. I also found out when we hit a wake that Suzanne flies better than me :) I want a boat!
Daniel had so much fun last week that he wouldn't even speak to me at first. He just buried his little head in the corner of the sofa. Lea Anna tried to talk us into riding back out there as soon as we pulled into our driveway. I sympathize, but no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home