Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Nothing much going on here either

My life is so boring, but I am happy. Hector is having an awards ceremony next Tuesday- They won't tell me what type of award he is going to get, though.Ruben is Ruben. His teacher called again....time to take the television/video games out of his room. BTW I am making him go to summer school. It is not that he isn't intelligent enough, but it is just that he is motivationally challenged when it comes to turning in his homework.Chela is going to summer school also, it seems as if she has trouble reading.She has to catch up to the other kids. Me, I am taking the two classes that I need to graduate in one shot over the summer. I am so scared that I will fail.I have been having brain problems when in comes to doing the writing assignments. My intellect fails me.Well, what is left to write about? I baked an awesome pound cake. I got the recipe out of moms old cookbook. The big fat, falling apart book without a cover. The one from the 1950's, before they worried about cholesterol. Well, I feel a little guilty because it wasn't the healthiest thing to make.Luis is fine. he is all about school-no free time. Once in a while we will watch TV together but that is it.It is finals week for him right now. Well, despite the early hour, I am sleepy. (Probably from eating a big meal.) I think I will go lay down......: ) God Bless Everyone

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Yum! Homemade poundcake. I sorely miss the good old days when cholesteral was not a worry.

Fri Jun 09, 04:19:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah...it *kinda* was never a good thing, but we got away with it in our younger years because we were much more active.

Jonna, I am so glad you're going to knock out those two classes at once. It's going to be crazy, but only for a short while. YOU GO, GIRL!

Sun Jun 11, 04:36:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home