Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Whats New

Since nobody is posting anything, I guess it's up to me, no matter how boring my life is. I got a second job as a server at a sports bar across from Cumberland Mall (yay!) and I'm not sure if the extra money in my bank account is coming from me working more or just not having the time to spend any of it. Not that I care, as long as it's there, right? So aside from working my tushie off, the only thing I have to look forward to right now is six of my soon-to-be-in-laws coming up from Florida to stay in my tiny one-bedroom apartment for a few days at the end of the month. Steve's mom apparently has talked to him about it before, but he never mentioned it to me (not sure when he would have had the opportunity- I'm always at work). I gave her a call on Saturday when I was in between shifts and she said something to the effect of "we'll be up sometime around the 29th or so, and we're all going to crash at your place and wake up early and go to six flags" and I tried not to sound like that was the first time I heard anything about it. It's going to be Steve's mom, his middle brother, his wife and baby, his younger brother and his girlfriend, too. Plus me, Steve, and the three dogs. I love his family, but I don't think they realize just how small our place is, and just how crowded it's going to be. Not to mention the fact that we only have ONE BATHROOM...aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to need a vacation after their vacation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

If everyone sleeps on the floor, head to butt, I think you can squeeze 'em in!

Not to mention, there's room in the bathtub...if you have one.

Tue Jun 06, 12:59:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

On the brighter side, after being squooshed in a one bedroom apartment for a few days they will probably book a hotel next time around!

Tue Jun 06, 05:33:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home