Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Strange Neighbor

There is this elderly man that moved in upstairs shortly after we did. He has no family and is all alone. Every time Gary steps outside the man appears on our back porch. He must sit and listen day and night for the patio door to slide open. He is nosy and has gossiped with Gary about some neighbors that just received an eviction notice. I've always believed we should respect our elders and could even ignore the fact that he is nosy but something is just not right about him. After a minute of conversation you realize that this guy just is not right in the head. I'm wondering if he is some ax murderer or child rapist. Seriously, this guy is strange.

2 Comments:

Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I had a creepy old man living next to me at my last apartment, and I stayed away from him. I think it's better to err on the side of caution than end up chopped up and saran wrapped in some psycho's freezer.

Wed May 10, 06:59:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Meh...

I see creepy old men everywhere here in LA!

Keep an axe at arms length and be thankful you only got ONE to worry about.

Thu May 11, 09:31:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home