Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Thou Shalt Not Kill

But there is no commandment saying that I can't drop off a couple of inlaws a state or two west of us and leave them there, now is there? My Brother and Sister In Law are staying with us for a few days because their van majorly croaked and the logisitics didn't work out driving my SIL to work and back with me also having to be at work and Daniel back and forth to school while Gary is playing mechanic. I have bitten my tongue at all their little quirks, including the almost empty beer cans in the kitchen trash that stink to high heaven and other little small but extremely annoying things. She marred my beloved perfectly seasoned cast iron skillet and now it's all rusty. OFF WITH HER HEAD!

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

How about Missouri - home of Anheuser-Busch?

Sun Apr 02, 05:23:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG, that would be so perfect that I'd never hear from her again!

Mon Apr 03, 03:39:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

I just had the shock of my life when I got home. Not only did they leave for home, but my SIL left two unopened Busch beers in the fridge. This is so unlike her to leave beer behind. Am I dreaming? Is it for real? Can I really sit go pee now with out having to clean up Bill's the dribbles first?! Yay! Life is so good.

Mon Apr 03, 04:56:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hallelujah! And dump that nasty Busch beer down the potty - bleh. I wouldn't even put it in chili.

Mon Apr 03, 09:21:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home