Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, March 26, 2006

G.E.D--->Ghouls Eating Dirt

YAY! I passed my GED! Not that I didn't know I would, of course... But seeing my scores on paper was just so effin' gnarly!

My highest score was on the essay and science (which is funny 'cause the only science I like is biology and there weren't a lot of questions about that). I got over 600 on both of those... My lowest (as expected) was math at 470. BUT WHO CARES?! I PASSED!!!

Tomorrow, when I go back to school, I'll be doing G.E.DPlus(to get my HS diploma) and starting business tech.

YAY!

Love,
Jazzy

G.E.D--->Gross European Dingle-berrys

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonna said...

Congratulations Jazzmin! I am so happy your going for your diploma too.

Sun Mar 26, 05:37:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yay Jazzy! If I could pass the history part of the exam, I knew you wouldn't have any problem acing the test.

Mon Mar 27, 03:42:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Go Jazzy - it's your birfday!

Did you do the GED Plus yet?

Sun Apr 02, 05:38:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home