Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lea-vin on a jet plane

Wish me luck...
On Saturday I went to a group interview for flight attendants, and today they called me back for a second interview. I've really come to dislike my job-my coworkers are incredibly lazy, 2/3 of my management staff is incompetent, and my fun job has gone so corporate it's ridiculous. It was so nice to hear the recruiting supervisor talk about his job with a smile on his face. He started out as a flight attendant, so he told us everything we could expect. Aside from the fact that I won't be collecting pay for the first month (which means I will be broke for two) this job seems awesome. I'm praying for this job, and hopefully I'll be flying soon...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Incompetent mangement does explain the lazy coworkers. Aside from being extremely annoying, It has also been the cause of many companies goign belly up. I don't blame you one bit for wanting to bail out. Fly Mandy, Fly!

Wed Mar 15, 03:54:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Rodolfo says he is counting on you to get him to Yankee Stadium in June for the Braves/Yankees series, Amanda. They're tearing it down so it's really important, he says.

Wed Mar 15, 08:37:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Jonna said...

I wish you the best of luck. I am excited for you! No matter what happens I know you will do well.

Wed Mar 15, 03:21:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

You're gonna be a flight attendant? Awesome!

Once you move up maybe they'll move you up to British Airways or something...

That'd be nifty!

Sat Mar 18, 11:25:00 PM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

The guy who did the interview said that British Airways was the Ritz Carlton of the sky, but if I wanted to work there, I'd have to develop a believable British accent.

Sun Mar 19, 11:26:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home