Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Lea Anna

Lea Anna birthday is today, and I am thinking back to that wee little thing that has brightened my life for the past three years. I never would have predicted that time this sweet little thing would end up so wild. Oh, don't tell her that she is a big girl now though. She has told us quite firmly that "No, I'm not big! I'm a LITTLE girl! I don't want to be a big girl. I want to be LITTLE!" Okayyyy.... We had a nice little party for her and she did get a Barbie and a Polly doll among other things and as predicted Polly is naked and I already had to reattach her leg and torso. Amazingly both dollies hair is still intact. For now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Happy belated birthday to sweet little Lea-Lea : )

Sun Feb 26, 05:19:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Jonna said...

Happy Birthday Lee-Anna : )

Sun Feb 26, 01:36:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Well, since Lea Anna's birthday was actually yesterday, I think we should tell her about significant world events on that date in history. Here's one for starters:

February 25, 1957 - Stuart Wood of Bay City Rollers fame, and more recently of Scottish/Irish music duo Celtic Spirit, was born in Edinburgh, Scotland.

Sun Feb 26, 03:37:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home