Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Sweet Smell of Tennessee

I don't think Pepe Le Pew got ran over after all. It must have been his cousin I saw splattered on the main road this fall, because my back yard has had the distinct smell of skunk. I dread going to my car tomorrow to go to work. I suppose calling out because of an extreme skunk paranoia isn't an option either. On the brighter side, I'll get to entertain myself in the morning (however briefly) watching my fellow coworkers get caught in our new handy dandy revolving doors. Lea Anna is a trip. She told my nephew that Santa was going to bring her a new Barbie for her birthday. Well, regardles of how the prized Barbie arrives, I'll give the poor dolly 10 minutes before her hair is ratted into a massive blond afro and she is stripped naked. I finally finished a Care Bears blanket that I had been working on for her and now the little imp is trying to talk me into a Care Bears pillow and Strawberry Short Cake blanket and pillow. The con is on!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

That's what was so fun about having Barbie dolls. You get to express your creativity!

Wait 'til she learns to put "makeup" on Barbie with a pen : )

Wed Feb 22, 03:37:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

And then after the "makeup" comes the scissors. Voila! Barbie has gone punk! Yep, you sure do get to express your creativity with this plastic chick.

Wed Feb 22, 03:56:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Amanda used to come to me in tears, with Barbie in one hand and Barbie's leg in the other.

"Mommy, (sob) Barbie's leg came off! (sob) Will you fix my Barbie (boo hoo)?"

It was precious.

Wed Feb 22, 04:33:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home