Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

must be a hearing impairment

Can someone please explain why you can talk to a man all day long, but he will never remember one thing you said? I ordered pizza for dinner, and Steve said he would go pick it up. I called, placed the order, handed him the cash for it, and gave him directions to the place. Five minutes later, he asked me if I placed the order yet. Seriously.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I think it has something to do with the "Y" chromosome. It just messes everything up.

Wed Feb 15, 10:25:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Maybe he was just joking.

Anyway, it's not fair to generalize. All men are not the same. Unless you try to talk to them while they're watching TV.

Thu Feb 16, 06:43:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home