Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Christmas Vacation Photos

Not one to be camers shy, this is a cute photo of Jazzmin.















Is this typical Daniel or what? I came home from work a few days after Christmas and found the remains of my gingerbread house turned into a commando bunker.







Adrian being tortured once again by the Lea Anna and Daniel. I never did convince them that their big brother is not a toy. They did plenty of tagging along after Jazz too, but Adrian also endured three weeks of severe sibling abuse. Suck it up boy - that which doesn't kill you will make you stronger (or scream in pain) !
I have other Christmas photos, but they are spread out among three other disposable cameras. At the rate I'm going they should all be developed by June.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

tsk, tsk, Mom...don't procrastinate!

I loved Daniel's bunker...lol!

Mon Jan 30, 02:37:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

But my dearest daughter, why, oh why would I do today what I could put off until tomorrow (or next week, next month, next year)

Mon Jan 30, 04:02:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home