Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Dreaded “S” Word

It finally happened. After numerous threats all winter from the dastardly weatherman it is snowing. And it is sticking too, which means I will have to drive in the crud to work tomorrow. It won’t be pretty. Nashville is like Atlanta. All it takes is the slightest dusting and the yahoos will be sliding off into ditches. I would like to tell Leland Statom and Channel 5 that they can kiss my lily white, ummm…feet! I know it is all his fault., I just can’t prove it. On a brighter note at least it finally rained on the Rose Parade this year. I’m still gloating over that one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Damn - that snow was the rain that fell on us yesterday! Why didn't we get snow?

Not that I particularly enjoy it, but I do find it quite lovely when viewed from the window of my house because I stayed home because they cancelled EVERYTHING because there was a sighting of a snowflake in a town within a half-day's drive of Atlanta.

See, if you have to go to work in it you're not even getting any value out of it. That sucks. It should have fallen here.

Just be careful. Southerners have no freakin' idea how to drive in snow. Nor do Southern Californians ; )

Tue Jan 17, 06:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Snow? HA! I thought the "S" word would be something extreme, like "Supercalafrajalisticexpialadocious"...or something...

Tue Jan 24, 03:51:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yes, you laugh now dear Daughter. You will fare much worse than I do in the snow.

Thu Jan 26, 05:13:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Which is why I don't plan on going in it anytime soon.

Sat Jan 28, 11:08:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home