Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, December 30, 2005

Pish Posh!!!

I am convinced that there are NO cool people here in Goodlettesville.... Occasionally they magically pop up in the Rivergate Mall around the arcade, Hot Topic, or Food Court. But where do they go AFTER that! Whenever I go outside I see nothing but preppies and old people!

I think if I were to ever live here I would have to become a hardcore recluse... Only to emerge (occasionally) to go to the mall and stare at people (or hang out at the arcade because the metal-heads that hang there at night are cute)... I could always go to the movies, but I don't like going alone, so scratch that idea...

I kinda wish that the super-huge, waddling security guard was still working at Rivergate... I was hoping to take a picture of him to show people... Oh,well.

Even though I've only been to that damned mall a couple times this week, each time I was there I felt the need to sit in one spot and shoot people with a slingshot...just because.

I hate malls... The stores inside may be good...but I still hate 'em...

And thanks to the arcade in Rivergate I have the song "Little Butterfly" stuck in my head. (Some chic was playing DDR and chose that same song, like, 3 times in a row... It's playing in my head as I type this...)

Other than that things have been pretty cool... I guess. I haven't been able to contact any of my old friends because they miraculously changed their numbers... I'm stuck with hanging out with my brothers and sister. My baby sister, Lea Anna, is pretty cool for a two-year old. (She's so cute!) The only thing that kinda sucks is that like most little girls, she's obssessed with pink. I tried to find something black (or, NOT PINK) for her to wear once and managed to find ONE pair of baggy sweat-shorts and a cute pair of black bell-bottoms (only to fin they had pink rinestones at the bottom of the pant's leg). BUT THAT'S OK! She'll grow out of it eventually! NE-Wayz...
I was hoping to spend quality time with my younger brother, Daniel, but for a 6-year-old he's got a damn smart-mouth and acts like a prick.

I found out my best friend, Amada, had a baby... It was born on Christmas day! I was like, "Dude, Amada, you had a JESUS baby!" Because he was born on such a special day she named her kid Micheal Jesus (pronounced with an H, bitches!) Rosales. We are going to visit her in Georgia this weekend. I even started making her a baby blanket! The back is navy blue flannel with some bright-blue fabric that has (what looks like) a weird firework print. (I quilted it in 4 squares since I couldn't decide between the two fabrics for the back...) The front is Batman flannel and looks really cool... I originally wanted to make the kid a Darth Vader baby blanket, but I figured I should at least make the character a hero, since he is named after the savior 'n' all that hula-baloo...

Besides, all the other baby blanket prints were too damn dopey looking, which is ok-I guess-if you're for the whole crappy "cute" thing. But would you rather have Batman? ...Or dopey, yellow ducks? Batman?... Dopey, yellow ducks?... Hmmmm?

NOT THAT HARD OF A DECISION IS IT!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Wow - what a surprise about Amada. The surprise is that it didn't happen sooner. You are very sweet to bring her a handmade gift. We still have the baby quilt Auntie Suzanne made for Amanda. A labor of love like that is a lot more special than even the most expensive blanket you could buy off a shelf.

Kelly's son Frankie was also born on Christmas day, I believe.

Fri Dec 30, 09:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

No cool people? Excuse me, you forgot about me. For shame Scarecrow. Santa is going to put reindeer poo for real in your stocking for that comment -- and for referring to little bro as the "P" word. The correct word for little boys of that age are brats. BAD GIRL!!!

Mon Jan 02, 05:28:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

OMG! I just noticed the B-word was in my post! Sorry...I meant to put that in the uncensored blog on my MySpace only. (I had cut & pasted it to avoid having to type it over again... I really do try to kip my post clean...)

Tue Jan 03, 09:45:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home