Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cant hibernate this winter...

This saturday I shall be abandoning the warm confines of my apartment and flying out to tennessee where I will most likely freeze to death (unless I get lucky this year too.) I got almost all of the gift shopping done the last thing I got was a hulk tv series DVD set for dad. The next thing I'm gonna get is Lea annas gift, I originally got her a toy guitar but its not gonna be easy to bring because I have limited luggage space. I've got a deal with Daniel that i'd get him a second gift if he behaved, and so far its been impossible for him to act sane for more than 3 days. If he does get his act straight I'll get him a star wars action figure, on second thought 2 because I'd want to play with one while I'm there >:-) That smelly little turd conned me into bringing star wars episode 3 and spiderman 2 with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Aww, but he's a cute little turd. Just imagine all the damage he can do to ones wallert on a year round basis!

Tue Dec 13, 03:50:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home