Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas is coming

It's only 15 days till Christmas and amazingly I still have all the ornaments on the tree. I don't think the kids are buying into the Santa scenario to much though. Last night Daniel took Lea Anna's ball and she retaliated by repeatedly whacking the stuffing out of him with her light saber. But did the stubborn little boy give the ball back to her? Of course not! He ran up screaming and hid behind me with Lea Anna chasing him all the way, still beating him and momentarily catching me in the cross fire. Just another typical night at the nut house.

The kids and I made a gingerbread house today. It's kind of funky looking, but at least it came out better than my last attempt. Daniel and Lea Anna (especially Lea Anna) ate most of the candy before it ever made it on the house. I'll just chalk that up as collateral damage. It was better than yesterday's greeting card project. I'm still finding glitter everywhere. Next year we'll stick to paint and crayons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonna said...

Got your card,Lisa Thanks. It's nice to hear how you are doing too. : ) keep posting.

Fri Dec 09, 02:39:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home