Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, November 28, 2005

McDonalds benifits from big crime.

This weekend I went to McDonalds to get dinner, and as I rounded the block I saw a bunch of police cars, and CHP cars as well as a SWAT van. Whatever happened Went down a while back because everyone was pretty calm and relaxed. Another thing that helped was the fact that what happened was 20ft away from a McDonalds. Right outside the SWAT van there was a group of SWAT officers huddled together. They sent someone in to get food and were rummaging through some bags when seconds later I heard someone shout, " Now how the hell did you forget my nuggets!?" With that he stormed past me quickly into the line mumbling angrily & incoherently. The line inside was HUGE, with problably 14or 15 people in line, only a few of whom were civilians. Because of the surplus of customers The people in the back were going crazy shouting commands, and trying to make burgers and dropping fries constantly.

I've done alot lot of saving up lately in preperation for christmas and I've already got Daniel and Lea Annas gifts. I bought daniel one of those made for TV games with a few classic games on it, some of which are PAC-MAN, and Galaga. I bought Lea-Anna a toy guitar. I got her that because I knew Gary plays guitar and she'd love to have one too. In order to help keep Daniel acting good (in 6 year old terms anyways) I promised tht I'd get him a second gift if he behaves, and he has been pretty good at school, well, better than I hoped so this weekend I'm buying him a couple Star Wars action figures, and I'll get Lea Anna a stuffed animal or a doll or something else. Clearly I still havent decided.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Well, they gotta hang somewhere. Wenchell's doughnuts has gone downhill.

Daniel hasn't been a complete angel, but he is behaving much better at school and just a touch better at home. Both the kids will love your presents. Those little rug rats are going to make out like bandits at Christmas.

Tue Nov 29, 03:37:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home