Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Kickin those fish agian.

Hey everyone, sorry I havent been posting but my computer caught a mutant virus from hell so dad had to take it to the shop and get it fixed. Alot has happened since my comp tanked so I'll just try and summarize everything real quick.

About 3 weeks ago dad got me a bike and dad got his own a couple weeks later. Since then we've been riding everywhere from the mall to the park and I've been rding it to school and since then I havent been late agian :) For my bithday me and dad went to the movie theaters and after that I went over to my freind Charles house and played games for a couple hours. He had some other of his freinds over there and I pretty much spent the rest of the day there while dad was off doing whatever it is that he does. Mom sent me $50 in birthday money as well as dad, and Teresa sent me a $25 gift certificate for thinkgeek.com. Dad also gave me a DV camera that he never used and I'm in the process of writing a script for a short film already. I used some of the money to send out a care package to Ryan. I'll problably send something else out to David soon too. I sent him 2 movies (Anchorman and Spaceballs) as well as a couple of videogames.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad your back up and running. If you need any help spending that gift certificate I'll help you! ;)

Wed Nov 23, 01:33:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home