Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Monday, December 19, 2005

It's Me! It's Me!

As you have heard, Adrian arrived Saturday night and Daniel & Lea Anna are still stuck to him like glue. It is so cute, but if he planned on getting any peace and quiet it's not going to happen here. They are making cookies right now, and the little ones are "helping" him. He is so cool with the little ones. I do think I better enjoy these cookies though, 'cause I don't think He's going to be insane enough to do it again. Jazzy's going to to fly in late Christmas Eve, so I'll have a full house next week. Yay!

I'm ready for Christmas, but I'm missing a couple of gifts. I put them in a "safe" place so I wouldn't lose them and I can't find where I stashed them. I've been searching off and on all weekend and it is driving me insane. (Gee Jazz & Adrian, you wouldn't mind IOU's for Christmas would you?!) I still have one of Lea Anna's presents from last year in the trunk of my car. I suppose my track record isn't really all that.

I have a new blog. I have no idea what I'm doing but I wanted to post my 20 kajillion kid photos online without turning this place into my personal photo album. If you want to check it out it's at http://princess-frump.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Oh, cool! But you're welcome to use the blog as your personal photo album anytime : )

I don't think we post enough photos here, me included (sorry). I feel guilty about posting too many dog photos and that's about all I take pictures of any more, if I bother to take them at all. Sad.

Mon Dec 19, 07:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Whoa fish-kicker, what happened to your Christmas spirit? Be nice to your Momma or Black Peter will come by and put switches in your stocking!

Wed Dec 21, 12:21:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home