Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Enter nuthouse

As I speak a little boy is struggling making a paper chain, Adam Sandler music is blasting out the radio and a 2 year old is spinning around screaming not 10 ft behind me. Yes I have just arrived at the insane asylum that is moms house. I arrived yesterday at 6:30pm off of southwest airlines flight 1437. Not much has gone down yet but the kids have had a BLAST since I've been here. Daniel was the most excited and at first Lea Anna ignored me because well, when she last saw me she was only 1 and couldn't remember me but now were buddy buddy agian. last night we watched star wars episode 3 and today me and Daniel walked down to K-mart. Because his legs are so short he had to stop alot and rest but he made it there no problem. We picked out a toy train for her christmas gift and I got daniel a star wars general greivous action figure as a second christmas gift which he "didn't" see. After that mom picked us up and we (along with Lea anna) went to starschmuks and got some frapuchinos. I brought my camera and got some footage of lea anna and daniel playing together outside. I still need another DV tape because I left my camera bag at home which also had my second tape. I'll go get one from K mart tommorow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Gosh, it's so quiet here...can't wait for the fun and "insanity" to arrive on my doorstep.

I'm sure both your mom and Daniel appreciate you taking him out. It's cool hanging out one-on-one with little kids because they are (usually) really appreciative of the attention you're giving them 'cause they're not having to compete with a sibling. Plus they always think you're way smarter and cooler than anyone else does.

Sun Dec 18, 05:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

What, my humble abode a nuthouse? I do declare, I have no idea what so ever as to what you are talking about ;)

Mon Dec 19, 04:26:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home