Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas/chaunakah/kwanza/
holiday/that pegean thing/
any other religion day recap.

Whew that was a long title,This christmas was very jolly and tantrum filled this year. On christmas eve Daniel kept getting in trouble for a bunch of little things and ended up locked in his room for most of the day. Lea Anna was pretty good but we kept trying to get her to go to sleep so we could put the gifts out but no matter how hard we tried she would'nt stay asleep! We gave up and mom & me went to go pick up Jazzmin. Daniel woke me up around 7 the next day and went to wake up the other people in the house. The kids scored a ton of gifts this year. I got a SR-71 model kit, a $25 K-mart gift card from grandma and a $25 music card from mom as well as 2 albums sytem of a down's new one hypnotize and a german rock album called Uber alles and aunt Jonna got me a kick ass instiant cookie mix thingy which I'm gonna make with the kids later today. Jazzmin got me a ghost rider comic book which is staying in its case until I can get at least 5000 on ebay and mom got me a mp3 player. It looks like an Ipod but holds only 4 hours of music. Its not great compared to the 500 buck ones but it sure kicks better than the shuffle dad got me and costs 2/3rds less and has a repeat button. I went to K-mart the next day to spend my gift card and they had absolutely NOTHING worth buying, so I got some batteries for my Mp3 player, Centrum vitamins, and a 8-pack of slim fast and I still have 7 bucks left on it. With the music card I ordered System of a Downs album mesmerize and because there was nothing left that I wanted & could afford so I went for the expensive 2 day shipping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

You forgot Festivus - for the rest of us!

Glad you had a nice Christmas. It does seem you were a little spoiled, however. We'll remedy that when you arrive and hand over the $25 music card...mwah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

Just kidding, of course. Aunties aren't allowed to do mean stuff like that.

Tue Dec 27, 06:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

Too late. He already spent all his gift cards. Bummer. Hey, maybe when he gets the MP3 player loaded, we can "borrow" it for the weekend :D

Wed Dec 28, 04:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Teresa said...

Yeah, but if we're wearing earbuds we won't be able to hear all the chatter. Oh, wait...

Wed Dec 28, 04:49:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home