Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Flu is going around

First Mom came down with food poisoning-then I got the flu, then Ipassed it to chela,dad,and now Jazzmin is groaning in her bed suffering. Im not exagerating! Everyone has been sick here. Ihad to miss the first day of class. They usually drop you for not attending the first day, but I spoke to the professor and she gave me a break. Thank goodness! I'm better now but like I said Jazzmin is struck down with this malicious Flu. Well- i have to go now-I have to take down the clothes. One day I hope to have a dryer-I am totally unmotivated to go out there! Anyway-Bye everyone : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad the rest of you are on the mend. I hope Jazz is better soon.

Sat Jan 07, 06:36:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

I'm sorry y'all have been sick : (

Hope Jazz and everyone else is getting better.

Maybe someone would Freecycle you a clothes dryer. People get new appliances all the time. Dryers last a long, long time and they're coming out with all these fancy, newfangled drying contraptions...surely there's a dryer out there for you that's been replaced by a fancy-schmantzy model but still has a few good years left in it. Maybe you should post a "Wanted" and clear a space...couldn't hurt.

Sun Jan 08, 05:27:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home