Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The true story of: The Dollar of DOOM!!!!!

Saturday I got $20 from dad and one of my ones was marked 666. What I originally believed to be a joke between someone turned out to be an evil plot by devil worshippers! I had to do laundry and I went to get change so I put a dollar in the change machine, nothing unusual happend, I put a second one in, agian nothing happened. Then I came to the marked dollar and I put that in and I didnt receive change, in fact the machine stopped taking money and spat my tainted dollar right out. Later that day I went to the local game store and gave my tainted dollar and 14others to the cashier. Once I got home I tried to play it but my X-box would'nt read the disc no matter how much I cleaned it so I had to take it all the way back for a refund because I got the last disc and there were no replacments and in the cash that was returned was the evil dollar (because the guy just couldn't give me a 10 & a 5.) I finally decided to get rid of this evil burden by trading it for a hersheys With almonds at the corner store. I was finally rid of it, but it in turn had the last laugh after all. for my choclate bbar was chaulky and flavorless and had a mere 3 nuts :-(

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Just three nuts, and chalky? You got ripped man! Well, since we are on a superstitious roll the only grocer in town that doesn't know how to rotate their stock and keep the Hershey Bars fresh now is in possession of the Dollar of Doom and will probably have something horrendous happen like maybe a bad case of hemorrhoids or something.

Tue Jan 17, 05:18:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

LMFAO!!! That was funny as F*** Wait...wait...I'm STILL LAUGHING!!!

Tue Jan 24, 03:54:00 PM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

I never would have believed in something that small causing such problems, and I can't stop laughing!!

Tue Feb 14, 11:30:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home