Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Transmission From My Brain!!!

Hello, Loving Family!

Have you missed me?

Of course you have...

Atlast, I've returned to update you all on the historic events that are my life...

Job Corp is cool and has proven to be beneficial. I have 3 roommates, whom I get along with (despite the fact that they play hip-hop all the time)... At one point one of them waas on my sh** list, but we're now civil to each other, so yeah...

The food doesn't totally suck either. They have good fried fish and even serve tartar sauce with it (even though it looks...ODD it's really tasty). Lately I've been spending time in the Huddle (recreation area). I mostly play air-hockey and watch movies though... Since I know those'll get boring I decided to learn pool... I've only won one game (in the 3 times I've played), but I'm pretty sure it was beginners luck, so I still gotta practice.

I'm still in orientation classes, or "Social Skills Training." I think that I'll be starting Business Tech in a couple of weeks though, which is awesome because I already have social skills...I don't them to teach them to me...

I finished my GED testing this past Thursday... The test was pretty easy. The only hard part was falling asleep afterwards! They gave us soooo much time to finish the test sections that I'd always finish 20 minutes or so ahead of time! It wouldn't have been so bad if they let us READ or SOMETHING, but we COULDN'T!!! The only thing there was to do, was shut up, sit, and stare...at something. Since THAT was boring as hell I'd try to go to sleep (you know, pass the time away...), but it usually took me awhile. By the time I'd fall asleep, I'd only get in about 10 minutes of nap-time and I'd wake up with a pain in my neck.

Even though quite a bit of time has passed, that's pretty much all that's happened. I get my first (sadly, small) check on Monday, so that's something to look forward to I guess...

I love you all!

--Jazzy

PS: Sorry i haven't posted lately... My laptop has no more internet...for now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Of course we missed you. Hip Hop may rot your brain, but it's a small price to pay for your education. My sincere condolences on your loss of a reliable internet connection.

Sun Mar 12, 08:31:00 AM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

sorry job corp sucks, but it could always be worse. out of the three roommates i had in college only one was cool, the other two were harpies.

Tue Mar 14, 10:36:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

Thank god it's not a transmission from Uranus.

Mimi, Jazzy said Job Corps was COOL, not "suck."

Sun Mar 19, 01:13:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home