Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Anniversary Stuff

I took Thurs & Fri off to spend extra time with the family since Friday is was Gary's birthday and our anniversary, and Saturday was Lea Anna's. When Lea Anna found out I was going to be off work she had my whole days planned for me, including breakfast (waffles) and mall trips. Well, it worked proving that she surpasses even Jazzmin in the con your Mamma department. She ended up getting her hair cut, nails painted, two rides on the carousel, lunch, an hour at the play place and numerous quarters fed into the helicopter ride. It was a lot of fun, but next time I'll take Daniel out. He's much cheaper. Our plans for a quiet anniversary lunch got tanked when my car over heated and Gary had to spend the afternoon fixing it. We ended up celebrating at Shoneys for dinner with the kids. Not exactly romantic, but the kids were good. I mean really good. BOTH of them! They didn't embarrass us even once and Daniel even chewed with his mouth closed and Lea Anna ate with utensils instead of her hands. This is a first since both of these little wild things were born. I don't care if it's just Shoneys -- I'll take it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Wow - what a nice anniversary gift from Daniel and Lea Anna : )

Sun Feb 26, 03:02:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home