Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, March 04, 2006

P.S.

I just came back from getting all my hair chopped off. Hector says now I look like Teresa.My hair is real short. Anyway Adrian is over here and all the children (including chela ) are playing poker. Not much to do today. Maybe I'll have them go to a movie later. I am still looking for another church. This one I want to got starts at 9:00am on a Sunday Morning (that's tooo brutal for me!!) so we will see if I can get up that early. I'll probably end up going to a church that starts later. It's hard though. I am trying to find one with a better youth program, with teachers who can control the class. I know it is time to go back though. The kids are getting mad at me for not taking them. What else is new? I just bought myself new clothes so I feel pretty good. I never buy anything for myself and my pants were falling apart. I bought these cute capris and a few tops that are embellished. I didn't buy new underwear, so I have to be carefull not to get in an accident!I have Sunday undies, holy, holey......... Luis used his grant money to buy a new laptop He needed a new one cuz he gave the other one he had to his mother... Luis is like that. Anyway our old computers we have now won't hold his Autocad program that he needs for school. Luis has six more classes before he transfers to the university. I can't imagine how we are going to make it , but I know deep down inside we will. I'll probably work after I graduate. I probably won't go to the university, but never say never. The kids are well. bad grades, messy room but I love them. And miraculously they love me too. I just had some Ruben and Hector time yesterday, while Luis took Chela somewhere. It was really nice because usually Chela occcupies all of my free time. Well, we like to do girl stuff together so the boys get left out. I gave serious thought to having another child (yes, it is possible via scientific methods) but I tallyied up the cost of diapers, clothes, etc and it was just too much. They have a calculator on some website I saw that helps you figure out how much per year it would cost, it was really neat. It helps you be more responsible in your choice to have a child. Anyway,I guess I have to wait for the Grandkids to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Just hang in there Sis. School is hell, and paying back student loans is hell, but the long term payoff is how you'll make it. You are a lot stronger than you think.

All the Moms across America are right. Remember that accident we were in years ago? I still don't remember much about it, exept that since we were on our way to the beach it was the one time I didn't have undies on. Go figure!

Sun Mar 05, 12:41:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Jonna said...

I love you Lisa :)

Sun Mar 05, 11:21:00 AM 2006  
Blogger YoSoyAsquel said...

why is everyone chopping all their hair off?!?!

Tue Mar 14, 08:12:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home