Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Luis' Birthday

So tomorrow Luis is turning forty. I am not sure what we are going to do , but it's going to be low key,especially since he said he didnt really want a big deal being made about it. Ican't beleive we are getting older together. It's been about eight years almost since we have been together. He was the age I am now when we met.Gosh. Time flies

4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

40 is the new 30.

Sun Mar 12, 06:54:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

You know the saying -- time flies when you're having fun. I know this is premature by a decade or so, but ask him to schedule his midlife crisis now. He needs to go out and buy a Harley to restore his youthfullness. And also let his favorite sister inlaw cruise on it next time I visit. Heck, even a Honda would be cool.
Happy Birthday Luis!

Sun Mar 12, 08:26:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

Okay, it's only a few days late but I have the perfect birthday present for Luis. Just tell him he has to get a 2nd & 3rd job. It's worth it:

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2006/lamborghini/murcielago/index.html

Mon Mar 13, 03:48:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Teresa said...

I found out in this morning's staff meeting that my boss's wife's birthday was yesterday. And guess what? She turned 40, too!

Jonna, tell Luis that we celebrated his birthday here for him since we could not be with you all. Janet and Amanda and Steve (her BF, NOT the bad Steve) came, and my friend Angela and her daughters Kristen and Angie and Angie's little boy Shaun and her son and my "other son" Chris and his girlfriend all came. We grilled chicken and brats and had a funky cake that I made, and we washed it all down with Coca-Cola and margaritas!

I am sorry Luis could not be here, but we had a nice time celebrating his birthday : )

Mon Mar 13, 05:01:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home