Divine Secrets of the Blog-Blog Sisterhood

the not-very-official blog of the sisters formerly known as rosche

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cold going 'round

This is the second day Ruben and I have been sick. I think Chela is coming down with it too. She was soo depressed because today was the day her church group was going to chuck-e-cheese, that and the fact i couldn't give her attention kinda made her a little sad. I have been resting and watching TV all weekend, and Luis had to cook for himself last nite, and Mom is definetly being neglected. Oh well, I guess one can't help being sick. Did anyone here about the big protest Marches yesterday, the ones against new immigration reform? My sister-in-law went. It gives me hope that maybe people will fight to defeat this bill, and maybe they will come up with a more moderate immigration bill that includes an amnesty. I am not going to Lie, I am biased.But still, I think they can toughen the laws to affect terrorism and strengthen the border whil being fair to the millions already here and giving them amnesty. I have been praying for those members of my family who are without papers,and I wish people could see life on a more personal scale. I wish they would have let Lupe, my other sister in law, come here for medical treatments.(She now has terminal liver cancer)I wish they would let my mother -in-law visit, for she is like wonder woman and mother Teresa combined. But, the immigration sees to many cases of too many Mexicans coming over.In order to come over you have to have alot of money in the bank, which nobody has. It is sad. Anyway, I am going to lie down again and get some rest. I send my love out to everyone and hope everyone is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home